- This event has passed.
GO-BGC Science Webinar kickoff
March 30 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
GO-BGC will host quarterly webinars about emerging science using GO-BGC or BGC-Argo float data, focusing on early career researchers. The webinar series is hosted by the US Ocean Carbon and Biogeochemistry program. The kickoff webinar is focused on updating the status of GO-BGC and BGC-Argo, projected float deployment locations over the next year, followed by community Q&A. Recordings are available on the OCB and GO-BGC website (link below).
- Intro to the GO-BGC webinar series
- Intro to BGC-Argo and GO-BGC
- Upcoming Float deployment plans (global)
- How to use BGC-Argo data?
- What is the quality of BGC-Argo data?
For information on the webinar series including video links: https://www.us-ocb.org/welcome-to-the-bgc-argo-webinar-series/