- This event has passed.
GO-BGC Science Webinar kickoff
March 30 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
GO-BGC will start hosting quarterly webinars about emerging science using GO-BGC or BGC-Argo float data, focusing on early career researchers. The webinar series is hosted by the US Ocean Carbon and Biogeochemistry program. The kickoff webinar will be focused on updating the status of GO-BGC and BGC-Argo, projected float deployment locations over the next year, followed by community Q&A. Recordings will be available on the OCB or GO-BGC website. Agenda:
- Intro to the GO-BGC webinar series (motivation is to entrain the community to use GO-BGC and BGC-Argo data)
- Intro to BGC-Argo and GO-BGC
- Upcoming Float deployment plans (global)
- How to use BGC-Argo data?
- What is the quality of BGC-Argo data?